Without the support of our generous donors, it would be impossible to keep the Precious Kids Center open.
(Click here to learn more about our mission and programs)
On Going Needs
- transportation costs
- facility upkeep
- Kenyan employee payroll
- creative activities
- medical expenses
- tutoring fees
The following projects would greatly increase PKC’s ability to expand and accept more children:
- A vehicle
- Finish the roof (we’re almost done!)
- Basic Construction: Power, plumbing, paint, furnishings; installed windows, doors, toilets, and sinks
- Build four new classrooms
- Develop a 1/2 acre plot of land adjacent to the property to for two reasons: (1) create a play area for the children, (2) create a small farm to generate jobs and income for PKC.
Are you willing to support the Precious Kids Center? Every donation helps keep our doors open as we serve children with disabilities in Kenya.
- $8,000 would cover our expenses for a month
- $1,846 would cover our expenses for a week
- $263 would cover our expenses for a day — every donation helps!